August 5, 2010

Manorom Thai, 16 Maiden Lane Covent Garden London WC2E 7NJ (Second visit)

Well, another visit, as promised, however good food combined with a heated conversation on London job market is the reason to forget taking a picture again. We had the set menu again. Everything is the same except that spicy chicken soup is getting better and spicier every time! I literally burst into tears when ambitiously trying to finish it, not even mentioning my friend's face going into different expressions with every sip :)

I think the soup so outperforms all other dishes that I lose my objectivity in evaluating them. Well, the chicken in the curry dishes is not soft rather crunchy. Steamed vegetables are alright. Finally gotta stop giving canned lychee fruit as the dessert.. Prices increased 2-3 pounds as well. Well I would go there again for sure as I like its cosy atmosphere quite calmer than the rest of Covent Garden restos.
Posted by rev at 10:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment