October 25, 2009

Dim T, 2 More London Place, Tooley Street, London, SE1 2DB

Again a chain restaurant..
Location is lovely, if you get a window seat you could enjoy the view of Tower Bridge, cool!
Atmosphere is informal and elegant. Little dim at night though..
As a main I enjoyed my prawn sweet coconut rice noodles. Probably the tastiest and most filling noodle ever!
As a dessert we had fruit and marshmallow chocolate fondue, you can never be wrong about chocolate :=) Though I never had marshmallows before in my life, my friends were so nice not to make fun about it :))
The washroom is cleannn. Haha they also followed this invisible-door trend I see nowadays. Although it may seem like a brown wall, if you are lucky you can discover the door before it's too late :P They also play good music in there ;)
Prices are also moderate, worths a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment